Friday, June 29, 2007

Happenings

Over the next few days, The View From Here will be participating in the following events:

On July 1st, I will be participating in the monthly Blog Exchange, that dear reader Teri hates so much (but don't worry, Teri, I still heart you)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On July 2nd, I will be participating in the Blog Against Theocracy blog-swarm. The theme of this blog-swarm will be: "the separation of church and state is patriotic"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On July 3rd, I'll post about... something, I'm not sure what... It might be a about Davey & Goliath...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...or I might post about what my County Board of Supervisors are saying about illegal immigration enforcement.

On the Fourth of July, I will resist a post about what makes America great... instead, I will post about my marriage, because the fourth of July is my wedding anniversary. Thirteen years of having the company of this lady...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...who has made me a happy man.

So, that is what will be happening, here at "The View From Here". I think you'll enjoy it.

Peace,

GF

10 comments:

super des said...

Happy early anniversary!

Gunfighter said...

Thank you, Desiree!

Serena Woodward said...

*grins* Ohhhhhh....you're going to have a FIELD DAY with the post I just did.

And Happy Anniversary a few days early! To you and your lovely wife.

PunditMom said...

Happy early anniversary! It was our number 13 a few weeks ago!

Whiskeymarie said...

What a cute couple. Happy early Anniversary.
Have a good weekend & a good 4th!
Oh, and thanks for stopping by my place. I do so love entertaining.
;)

KarenO said...

Aaaaaah the teaser/trailer thing! But it works: I'll definitely be back for the installments promised for the first few days in July ;)

Anonymous said...

Will it be a Canada Day themed blog exchange for the 1st? I certainly hope so.

Gunfighter said...

You are on to something, Janet... perhaps I will post something Canada Day-themed before I do my blog exchange post.

Heather said...

Aw, sorry you have blog exchange haters. My family gets messed up with it every month. I sort of like it.

Happy Anniversary!

Lady M said...

Congratulations! Anniversaries are precious.