Monday, June 4, 2007

June Blog Exchange

Tomorrow is the day for the June Blog Exchange, so I won't be posting here, instead, I will be hosting a guest blogger, and I will be posting at her site.

I encourage you all to visit me at her blog. I also encourage you to read her material here, and comment as you may.

The Blog Exchange is a bi-monthly writing community organized by Kristen Chase where blog authors can stretch their writing muscles, discuss and debate timely topics, and gain new readers by placing their post on someone else's blog.

6 comments:

soccer mom in denial said...

I'm a tad bummed out that the date changed to the 5th of the month. I really like the symmetry of the 1st thing of the month was TBE.

I know - get over it. Looking forward to both what you and your partner wrote. My partner (Nancy of Just Thinking...) wrote a lovely, lovely piece.

cathouse teri said...

You know, you run off waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

I'm changing the name of this blog to "The View From Here, About Half The Time"

super des said...

I am also somewhere else tomorrow, but you'll have to go to my site to find out where.

Gunfighter said...

SMID,

I think we are back to the first of the month for July.

Teri,

Don't be a smartass!

SD,

I'll find you, my pretty! And your little dog, too!

Unknown said...

I'm not so convinced we're moving it permanently. I just don't like that there are 4000 other things going on on the same day!

:)

Jenn in Holland said...

Looking for you, wherever you are gunfighter.

It will be my first exchange so I am looking forward to the reads and the readers.