I found this on a blog that I found through the blog of someone else I found completely by accident. Thanks, SF.
I don't know if this has any meaning or if it is just something some clown came up with just to screw with people that blog. I dunno... I'm just some some guy who uses guns.
Here we go:
1. Grab the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
“Settling Accounts: The Grapple” by Harry Turtledove. This is one of my two vacation books... Harrry Turtldove is known as the "master of Alternate History". This novel is set in 1943 during a war between the United States and the Confederate States of America.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence (grab next nearest book if fewer than seven sentences found).
4. Post the text of the next three sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
And now for the text of the book.
"He went on, "When do we go into Kentucky and start chewing up the Confederates? Soon, I hope, so that they don't have much time to strengthen their defenses.
We push Southeast, maybe we can cut them in half."
If General Wade gaped before, he downright goggled now.
Remember kids, if you are reading this, post it somewhere, and ask your friends to comply with the same instructions.