Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why Should Zanne Have All Of The Fun?

I got this from my favorite Episcopalian, who suggested giving this a try, so here you are:

1. Dated outside your race? Yes, and married too.
2. Singing in the shower? Constantly
3. Spit in someone’s drink? I've never had a drink with George W. Bush
4. Played with Barbies? Only with my daughter.
5. Made someone cry? Yes.
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? No.
7. Lied to a friend? Yes.
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? I'm a man!
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? No.
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? NO!
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? "God made dirt, dirt don't hurt!"
12. Went outside naked? Yes, but not recently.
13. Been on stage? I was born for the stage!
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? No.
15. Been in a parade? Yes
16. Been in a school play? No
17. Drank beer? Good beer is th water of life.
18. Gotten detention? um... yes.
19. Been on a cruise? Does being at see on an amphibious ships with hundreds of other Marines count?
20. Broken into a house? No.
21. Gotten a tattoo? Yes, with another on the way.
22. Gotten piercings? Nope
23. Gotten into a fist fight? Yes, and they hurt... even when you win.
24. Gotten into a shouting match? Yes
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Yes
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Dizzy Izzy anyone?
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Regularly
28. Tripped on your own feet? Ok, I'm sort of clumsy
29. Cried yourself to sleep?: No
30. Cried in public? I was eight, ok?
31. Thrown up in public? Oh, hell yeah... I'll tell the story some day. My Wife was way mad at me!
32. Lied to your parents? Yes.
33. Skipped class? No.
34. Cried so hard you threw up? Uh uh.
35. Had a one night stand? Many.
36. Left restaurant without paying tab? No
37. Been Fired from a job? No
38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist OR hairldresser? My barber is kind of cute, but, no.
39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? Yes.
40. Been winked at and loved it? ha. I usually do the winking.

5 comments:

Zanne said...

LOL at Elizabeth!

That was great my friend!
#3 LOL!!!
#8 and your point would be? ;)
#11 AMEN to that!
#13 hey, are you a fellow thespian? What's your particular talent? Shooting does not count! :)

Thanks for playing along--it was fun reading your list!

Gunfighter said...

EB,

That won't make me cry. It will, however, make me consider the commission of a felonious act.


PS: I have no feminine side.

Gunfighter said...

Zanne,

See my comment about eb's comment.

I've dabbled a bit when I was a teenager in church plays. I always wanted to try Shakespeare, but I'd prolly be REALLY bad!

Anonymous said...

My list would look a lot like yours except for 1, 6, 12(hello? outside naked?), 18 (I was way good in school), 19, 21, 22 (ears only), 29, 38 (not even on a dare-so far anyway), 39-but maybe soon, and maybe 40? was that a yay or nay on the winking? :)

Good list-Fun. (Elizabeth is a hoot)

Deborah

Kelley said...

I can see you now, doing #4:

"Okay, honey, today Barbie and Ken are going to go tour the munitions factory, and then they are going to stop by the office of one of their elected officials to learn about the legislative process and what they can do as citizens to effect change..."