Monday, September 17, 2007

Gunfighter Dreams (Follow-Up)

So.... Saturday night, what did I dream about?

Going to a different church.

This particular church is located near where I work... it is a Lutheran Church, and in my dream, I was passing by when I heard the most moving Gospel music. I knew something was strange, because, well, we Lutherans aren't always the most... er... moving of religious musical stylists. Anyway, I went inside, and I was clearly a stranger there, and all the nice Lutherans (we CAN be a friendly bunch) were waving to me to sit with them.

There wasn't much more to it than that, really.

Sunday night... I was too exhausted from watching the Emmy awards to dream.

I guess I have been off of the Vicodin long enough to be free of it, eh?


Jen said...

Hope so, but at least you don't think your church is unhealthy, lol.

cathouse teri said...

Not yet. Soon, grasshopper.

FWIW, I didn't mean necessarily YOUR penis.

(there's something to take out of context)

soccer mom in denial said...

Darn. I was hoping that church in your dreams was UU!