Monday, September 17, 2007

Gunfighter Dreams (Follow-Up)

So.... Saturday night, what did I dream about?

Going to a different church.

This particular church is located near where I work... it is a Lutheran Church, and in my dream, I was passing by when I heard the most moving Gospel music. I knew something was strange, because, well, we Lutherans aren't always the most... er... moving of religious musical stylists. Anyway, I went inside, and I was clearly a stranger there, and all the nice Lutherans (we CAN be a friendly bunch) were waving to me to sit with them.

There wasn't much more to it than that, really.

Sunday night... I was too exhausted from watching the Emmy awards to dream.

I guess I have been off of the Vicodin long enough to be free of it, eh?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hope so, but at least you don't think your church is unhealthy, lol.

cathouse teri said...

Not yet. Soon, grasshopper.

FWIW, I didn't mean necessarily YOUR penis.

(there's something to take out of context)

soccer mom in denial said...

Darn. I was hoping that church in your dreams was UU!