Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Surgical Diary (III)

I've seen the surgeon, this morning, and he has given me a clean bill of health! He removed my stitches, and is pleased with my recovery.

The part that you just read, took about 5-10 minutes of my appointment... we spent the next twenty minutes talking about rguby. Turns out that he is as rabid about it as I am.

Even better, as I was driving up to our house, the refrigerator delivery people were parking in front!

So, it is now 10:30, and the rest of my day is clear. I could go back to work... but I'm not!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! Enjoy your day off. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Yay on the clean bill of health! And LOL - so that's the way to get the doctor to stick around!

jafabrit said...

so no more sexy surgical bandages eh!

I used to like watching a good rugby match when I lived in England. I rarely watch sports but I will watch the world cup finals :)

jafabrit said...

soccer that is.

Lady M said...

Congrats on the great recovery! Now as long as you don't *play* rugby, that knee should be in great shape.

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Take advantage of the time off. And spending time with the new fridge.

soccer mom in denial said...

Congrats!! Yipee!!

And a new fridge to boot.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

What kind of refrigerator?

Glad all went well.

Desert Songbird said...

So glad to hear the news about the knee. Yippee!

New fridge, huh? Whaddya get? I love, love, LOVE my Maytag Ice2O.

Jen said...

Sounds like a good day! And congrats on stitches being out.

Alex Elliot said...

Fabulous news!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the sugery was a success and all is well!