Recently, well, several weeks ago, Suzanne, from "Cuss and Other Rants" tagged me for the "ten weird things about me" meme...
I have been delinquent in completing it because not only have I been fairly busy, I also had a problem coming up with ten things about me that I think are weird.
Now this doesn't suggest that their isn't anything weird about me... just that I don't see them, I suppose. So, I decided to ask some fellow bloggers what they thought. The following are some of the results.
1. I'm a professional gunfighter (some of you actually thought that this, in itself, was weird)... and I make rosaries... for fun. (That came up six times!)
2. I sometimes iron my money.
3. I enjoy the company of Lesbians. I didn't think that's weird. I don't really like ALL lesbians... I just don't have anything against them as a class of people.
4. I'm a black man that regularly wears a kilt.
5. I think that no yard work is finished until everything has been completely watered. Including my that front walkways and sidewalk
6. That I do the cooking in our house.
7. That I would ask people that don't know me very well, about weird things about me.
8. That I can recite the "Green Lantern" oath from memory
9. "Shoot 'Em Up Friday" (it's not weird, it's cool... and educational!)
10. I iron my jeans.
11. That Captain James T. Kirk was, and remains an important role-model for me.
OK, that's eleven... but I had to work in Jim Kirk.
Have a nice day!