Friday, February 2, 2007

Shoot 'Em Up Friday!

Since I had a wee rant about cel phones the other day, I thought I ought to show you what happens when a cel phone meets a .357 caliber bullet that is moving at 1325 feet per second.

This is your standard, garden variety cellular telephone:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the same phone with a Sig-Sauer P-229 pistol:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the same phone, perched on a traffic cone (maybe I should have given it a blindfold):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the after picture:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Have a nice weekend!

12 comments:

Tasha said...

GF I love the shoot 'em up posts! And I agree, the phone would have been able to keep its dignity with a blindfold, lol :-)

Middle Girl said...

ouch.

Anonymous said...

These posts rock! Awesome.

Suzanne said...

You are an accurate shot.
Thanks for sharing. :)

super des said...

At least the frame stayed in one piece... That's good to know.


(ps - I'm a convert by way of the blog exchange!)

Syd said...

[swoon]

Love. It.

Janet Kincaid said...

Wow.

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Wow, men's blogs really are different from womens!

Gunfighter said...

Tasha & Leslie.

Glad you enjoyed.

Deborah,

I'm certain the phone didn't suffer... much.

Words,

Call it good practice... I can't do my job if I am not accurate (and I am really good).

Super Des,

Welcome!

Std,

I knew you would.

DeeJay said...

so why would you want to blast a cellphone???

I guess we Brits really don't understand this gun culture stuff

Gunfighter said...

deejay... my interaction with guns has little to do with American gun culture.

I'm a professional tactical firearms instructor... I make my living with these tools.

Grimm said...

YEEEESSSS! Nothing gets my adrenaline pumping like seeing things get blown to smithereens!

Makes me want to do that to my phone when the telemarketers call.

All buy your @$#% dictionaries after you buy this!!!