There is a lot of stuff swirling around in my head this morning... pardon me while I spew for a moment.
* Michael Buble` is coming to the DC area, and I tried to win tickets from a radio station (97.1, Wash FM) while driving up I-95, in my squad car. I didn't win. The bastards.
* My car...
...is in the shop it's getting nearly a thousand dollars worth of repairs. Just before vacation. F***!
* We have a PT Cruiser as a rental while my car is being repaired. I have to say that I like it much more than I thought I would... It has lots of leg room, which makes it for me, right there.
* I heard a cover of Aretha Franklin's "Natural Woman" just as I was crossing the Beltway this morning (DC readers know what I mean). The singer was pretty good, but in several parts of the song, I thought she sounded like Dolly Parton (Now one of you will tell me that it WAS Dolly Parton, right?)
* I am reading a book about the history of the Knights Templar right now, and I am digging it.
* I am getting an MRI in about an hour.
* I filmed NEXT week's "Shoot 'em up Friday", yesterday. I'll do this week's tomorrow.
* I just finished reading a really crappy book by a guy named Douglas McKinnon, called The Last Days of America. This guy should sell insurance, instead. Thriller my ass!
* The Rugby World Cup starts in just under a month. I am so geeked up for it, it isn't funny... not that the United States has a snowball's chance in hell of getting out of it's first pool match against England.
* Tomorrow, I will post the Old Church Lady rant.
* An incompetent medical office staff member recently made me want to commit an act of extreme violence... and y'all know that Gunfighter is a professional practitioner of the art, right?
* I went to get a bottle of water on my way to work, a few hours ago... and realized that I had no cash in my pocket!
* It is hot in the DC area. No, I mean REALLY hot.... and exceptionally muggy.
I'm hot AND bothered!
* I'm announcing another round of "You Pick The Topic"so if any of you want to hear me spew on anything in particular, let me hear from you. Email is fine if you don't want to ask publicly.