OK, Grimm... this is for you, dude.
6 Weird things about Gunfighter:
1. I would rather wear a kilt than wear trousers. Men, if you ever wore a kilt you'd know why practically instantly.
2. I know almost all of the lyrics to every song in "Damn Yankees", as well as the movie's dialogue. My sister was in the play when she was in high school, and she used me to coach her on her lines, so I had to read ALL of the other parts except for hers.
3. I don't like butter... or margarine, or any other butter-like spread. I'll cook with it, but I don't like eating it on things.
4. See number 3, but insert Mayonnaise (including miracle whip) in the appropriate places.
5. When I was a kid, I hated cheese burgers. Don't ask why, I'm not really sure, myself.
6. When I as in 7th grade, I memorized "The Charge of The Light Brigade, and "The Raven". Ok, so I have the odd Rainman-like moment, get off of my back, willya?
Grimm says that I have to tag six other people, but guess what, dude? you're only gettin' five, and one of them is your Missus! Take that! Hmm, one of the people I have in mind is a southern girl with guns, who would probably tell me to f*** off if I tagged her, so I'll have to think of some others.
OK, here we go, Tahsa, TTBM, Leslie, Janet K., Zanne
Alla y'all (I have to work really hard on the southernese... it doesn't come natural to me) can consider yourselves tagged.