Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Just For You, Baby!

My Dear Susan,

Have a holly jolly Christmas!

It's the best time of the year!

I don't know if there'll be snow, but, have a cup of cheer!

Have a holly Jolly christmas, and when you walk down the street, say hello to friends you know, and ev'ryone you meet!

Oh ho! the mistletoe, hung where you can't see. Somebody waits for you, kiss 'er once for me!

Have a holly Jolly Christmas, and in case you didn't hear: Oh by golly have a holly jolly Christmas, this year!


I love you, baby.

3 comments:

Grimm said...

I am very impressed. I was seriously expecting some sort of parody - glad to see it wasn't.

You are smooth, GF. Very smooth.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Wow, who knew you could sing do darn well??

I'm impressed, I really am.

Gunfighter said...

Ha!

It's my favorite Chrtistmas song... not so much for my sweetie, who had the misfortune oif having to hear it 6 or 8 times on the radio (different stations) while stuck in traffic last saturday.