I got this from blog pal Pundit Mom, and was tagged by Lawyer Mama.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
I couldn't/wouldn't give her the validation that she needed to be getting from her dad (she had some family issues) and I wasn't ready to be with someone so needy.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Tuesday... sue me, I have a baby face.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Braiding Olivia's hair.
4.What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Driving up I-95 on my way to the office.
5. Are you any good at math?
No, I never have to count anything higher than the number of bullets that are on my person at a given time. Anything else... thats what calculators are for.
6. Your prom night?
What about it? I went with a really nice girl who didn't go to my school. I knew her from the youth choir at my church. We had a good time, had a brief kiss, and then I went home and watched Saturday Night Live.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not really. I did, however, have two relatives that were taken prisoner by the British after the siege of Charleston (S.C.) during the American Revolution.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
I went to a public high school. I didn't go to college.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
I'm too old.... or just not cool enough for MySpace.
10. Last thing received in the mail?
The last thing I got was a wad of bills! The last interesting thing I got was this month's issue of The Lutheran magazine
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
So far, just a bottle of water.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Larry Graham, Two Tons of Fun, and Sylvester (a disco concert at Madison Square Garden in 1980)
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
15. What is out your back door?
Our deck, strewn with leaves, and a covered grill.
16. Any plans for Friday night?
Doing laundry, making a rosary, and watching England play South Africa at Rugby.
17. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
The longest hair on my head is probably less than quarter of an inch long... draw your own conclusions.
18. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
19. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
20. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
21. Some things you are excited about?
Going to see The Polar Express at the Smithsonian Imax theater. Every time I visit Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. Planning our next Disney vacation (August, baby!)
22. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
23. Describe your keychain(s)?
I have two key rings, linked together. One ring contains my work keys (my office, storage areas, classrooms, etc...). The other ring has my "life keys" (mailbox, cars, house). I also have one of my old dog tags from when I was in the Marines on it.
24. Where do you keep your change?
In one of my numerous pockets, until I get home and it goes into a dish on the kitchen counter.
25. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have a blue parka-like coat that I bought at JC Penney's several years ago... I should probably get rid of it, as I never wear it.
26. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
A hot and sunny day in north-cenrtral New Jersey... this was 1981.
27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?