I have been tagged, by Paige, To do the "Eight Random Things" meme. You may remember that I have done this before... but what the hell.... I can think up eight more things about myself, can't I?
So here goes:
1. I tore a hole in my uniform trousers this morning. No, I didn't do it intentionally.
2. I haven't eaten anything in about 15 hours... as soon as I finish this, I will rectify that situation... probably with food that I shouldn't eat.
3. On Saturday, we had dinner at the new Chinese restaurant near our house. It was really good!
4. I have every intention of going to see the Transformer movie while Mrs. GF and Soccergirl are in Wisconsin later in the week.
5. I'm going to teach Sunday school starting in September (quit that laughing, there!)
6. Despite being around firing ranges since I was 17 years old (I'm 43 now) I have exceptionally good hearing.
7. I resemble a milk chocolate colored Jabba The Hut.
8. I'm roasting a chicken for dinner tonight.
I'm not tagging any of you, as I already did that a week or so ago.
Aren't you glad you did this, Paige? No, the OTHER Paige... and how cool is it that I have two readers named Paige? I always thought that was a great name