* Lots and lots of my readers are off to the BlogHer Conference, starting tomorrow. I am sure they will have a great time.
* Is it just me, or is the overuse of the term "Homeland" starting to irritate others as well? The way the term is used in context puts me in mind of the use of the term "Fatherland"... Nothing good can come of this.
* Americans do horrible things to themselves, just so they can be skinny. NEWSFLASH: Skinny isn't attractive... those models you seek to emulate look like crap.
* Exactly what ARE the cockles of your heart? The term isn't mentioned in any anatomy book that I have ever seen.
* Why do people find Cameron Diaz attractive? I think she rather looks like a frog.
* Shot placement is everything... so instead of buying the latest, greatest new "gee whiz" new gun, buy something that you are sure that you can use correctly and hit your target every time... a more expensive gun won't help with that at all.
* How many of you have gone from using your blog to post the things that are on your mind, to writing for you audience?